COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.
Most common symptoms: fever, dry cough, tiredness.
Less common symptoms: aches and pains, sore throat, diarrhea, conjunctivitis headache, loss of taste or smell , a rash on skin, or discoloration of fingers or toes.
Serious symptoms: difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, chest pain or pressure loss of speech or movement.
Seek immediate medical attention if you have serious symptoms. Always call before visiting your doctor or health facility. People with mild symptoms who are otherwise healthy should manage their symptoms at home. On average it takes 5–6 days from when someone is infected with the virus for symptoms to show, however it can take up to 14 days.
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
3 thoughts on “COVID-19 alert”
Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community
in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a outstanding job!
This post is really a good one it helps new web viewers, who
are wishing for blogging.
It’s really a cool and useful piece of info. I’m happy that you simply shared
this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.
Thanks for sharing.